Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shannon's Casual Cafe



Shannon’s Casual Café is a standard diner with a slightly Irish flair. You order and pay at the counter, then grab a seat in their dining room (filled with athletic banners and eclectic vintage décor) and they will bring your food out to you.




I have been there for both Breakfast and Lunch, and here is what I have found.



Their Breakfast menu is standard but very reasonably priced. I had Bacon, Eggs, Potato Cakes and Toast - very basic but well worth the money, and the Potato Cakes were really good.




When I was there for lunch I had a Burger with Mac N Cheese. The Burger could not have been worse – (what tasted like a) Frozen Beef Patty with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle Chips and Ketchup. Even the Keiser Bun was dry, and the Mac N Cheese was pretty terrible as well (flavorless – Ick!).
I won’t be going back for lunch. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing when I was there, who knows? However if I find myself nearby during Breakfast hours I would gladly go again for their delicious Breakfast!

Shannon's Casual Café on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment