Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hamburger Haven - Los Angeles


While drive down Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood we saw a small building called Hamburger Haven, and on the side of the building there was a sign claiming “Almost Every Day People Tell Us We Have The BEST BURGERS IN TOWN”.
Honestly, how could we not stop to see if we felt the same?


First you go in and there is a guy behind the counter to take your order and a guy grilling Burgers on the Flat Top. The place seems to have been there for many years, and is really more of a concession stand then a restaurant.


Once you place your order you find a seat at one of the plastic tables in the covered outdoor area and wait for them to tell you your food is ready. No frills here, none at all.


I had a Cheeseburger with Bacon, Fries and a Drink.


I was pleased by the quantity of crispy Bacon, and overall it tasted pretty good (however I doubt that it was actually the Best Burger in Town). The Fries were standard and although I don’t really remember the price I don’t think it was very high.


On my next trip to L.A. I can’t see myself going back, however for locals I’m sure it could be a regular spot for a good, quick Burger.

Hamburger Haven on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment