Tuesday, December 16, 2014

El Paso - Tampa



My friend and I love going to Mexican restaurants and are always looking to find one that is new to us. Well she recently introduced me to one of her favorite “new” places called El Paso in Tampa.



On a side note she pointed out that the logo on the door was practically a direct rip off from the “Old El Paso” brand of salsa. I thought it was kind of funny.



The interior was quite cute and spacious, and the server was friendly and efficient.




Like most Mexican restaurants they brought out complimentary chips and salsa, and it was pretty good with a slight kick.




We both opted for what the menu called “Super Lunch”
A little bit of everything: 1 Taco, 1 Burrito, 1 Enchilada, 1 Quesadilla. Served with Beans and Rice. $8.75
It was delivered quickly and was very satisfying. Nothing on the plate was amazing by any means, but it was all quite good and the quality of the ground beef was above average.



I would have no problem going to El Paso again.
In fact I think I would enjoy it.

El Paso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment