Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spruzzo Restaurant and Bar - Malibu, California


This was my second time to Malibu and my friend told me he wanted to take me to his favorite place to eat, which of course was Spruzzo Restaurant and Bar.


It is located in a small strip mall directly across from the ocean.


Although there is beautiful outdoor dining,


we decided to eat indoors, in an equally beautiful space.


They brought out some focaccia to munch on while we decided what to order.


I started with a Ceasar Salad. Nice but very simple.


Then for my entree I decided on the special of the day, Fusilli with Chicken.
(sauteed chicken, broccoli and sun dried tomatoes finished in a gorgonzola cream sauce served over fusilli pasta $16)
I really enjoyed this dish, however it also had asparagus in it. Fortunately I love asparagus, but I hate it when the menu description does not match what they are serving.
Still, I really enjoyed Spruzzo.



Spruzzo Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Geat post on "Florida Burger Lover ". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Schools | Cooking Schools

    ReplyDelete