Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Renaissance Restaurant - New York City



Several of the bars that I like to frequent while I am in Hell’s Kitchen are located right around the corner from the Renaissance Restaurant, and since they serve their full menu 24 hours a day there have been many a drunken night that I have ended up there after a night of drinking.
When walking in it just looks like a simple diner (with an additional dining room in the back), but I have always experienced great service and large portions of delicious food.




They start with bringing out baskets of rolls and crackers, which is a great way to start soaking up all of the alcohol.



I started with an order of Disco Fries.
(served with brown gravy and melted mozzarella cheese $6)
I was extra-hungry this night and I gobbled these delicious Fries down immediately.




Then for my entrée I had the Goat Cheese Burger.
(burger topped with melted goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes $11.25)
I decided to get a Salad for my side item since I had already had fries as my appetizer.




The Burger itself was actually pretty good and I devoured it as well.



Although I still have yet to dine their sober, the Renaissance Restaurant has always been good to me, and their portions are no joke!

Renaissance Diner on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Renaissance Restaurant is very famous. I read about this on the internet, when I was looking for top ten Boston restaurants that serve traditional food. Actually we are having a 20 days family trip to Boston. Could you provide list of place to visit in Boston?

    ReplyDelete