Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jason's Deli - Salad Bar



Jason’s Deli is one of my GO TO places. They have a variety of great Sandwiches, Soups and those giant Baked Potatoes, but quite honestly I just go for their amazing Salad Bar. There are so many delicious options on it, so many that don’t normally come on a standard Salad Bar, and everything is always really fresh!





I could go on and on with details of their ingredients, but instead I am just going to mention a couple of my favorite items that they offer.



They have a Nut Blend topping that I usually take several scoops of. It consists of Dry roasted Peanuts, Almonds, Pepitas and (My Favorite) Cashews!



There is also an option of just Slivered Almonds if you prefer that.




After I have properly topped my Salad with Nuts, then I finish with the Fruit and Nut Blend, which contains Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Pepitas and Walnuts.


Can you tell that I like Nuts on my Salad?
So this is generally what my meal from Jason's looks like.



I always order a cup of Soup with my Salad Bar. 9 times out of 10 I get the Tomato Basil, but one time I got the Chicken Pot Pie and it was pretty good too. I’m sure all of their Soups are pretty good.



Another standout for me is their Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It is thick, creamy and full of flavorful and they offer an assortment of Crackers to scoop it up with.




One time I got the Manager’s Special, which is a half of a Sandwich and a cup of Soup (then of course I added a Salad). The Sandwich was really good, it was on a Croissant and had Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Cheddar. As long as I can add a Salad Bar to it I would definitely get it again.


Then I round out the meal by having either some Pudding or Chocolate Mouse (or both).
 


You can also get a complimentary self-serve Twisty Cone with any purchase, which is yet another reason to head to Jason’s Deli.


Jason's Deli - For me it is comparable to Sweet Tomatoes, but I might like it just a little bit better!

Jason's Deli on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. participating in nature conservation programs, and practicing Leave No Trace principles while enjoying outdoor activities.
    https://longhornsurvey.shop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must first have a subscription to a cable or streaming service that has the Tennis Channel available in its schedule in order to view the channel. Once your subscription is active, simply follow these instructions to get the Tennis Channel activated:Tennischannel.com/activate

    ReplyDelete