Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cafe' Perks



I love a good Greasy Spoon-Style Diner. I have often driven by Café Perks on Orange Blossom Trail and thought about stopping. I recently purchased a Groupon, which gave me the perfect excuse to give them a try, and I liked it so much that I have already been back a second time in less then two weeks.



They serve Breakfast and Lunch seven days a week. The atmosphere is basic and simple. Their menu is what you would expect from a typical Diner. The servers are friendly. Their prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the portions size.
Why go here you ask? Because earlier today I got what is probably the best Patty Melt I have ever had, with two sides for just $6.99, that’s why.




The Fries were crispy – just the way I like them. It normally comes with Coleslaw (not a fan) so they gave me a generous portion of Applesauce instead. The Patty Melt was perfectly toasted/melted, the Patty was thick, juicy and flavorful, and it was all sandwiched together with just the right amount of Cheese and Grilled Onions.




My friend ordered the Open Face Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes and Cottage Cheese and he said it was really good as well.



I have also ordered the Bacon and Cheese Omelette (with Home Fries and Toast), which was a steal for $5.99.
If you are looking for some “good ole” greasy comfort food at great prices you will like Café Perks!

Café Perks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment