Thursday, April 17, 2014

Theo's Kitchen



I remember going to Theo’s Kitchen many years ago when it was on Michigan. I also remember hearing that they moved to a new location on Curry Ford. We were in the area not too long ago and were looking for a place to get lunch and stumbled upon it.




It is located in a small strip mall, the atmosphere is nothing fancy at all – counter service and just a few tables to sit at.
I guess you would call it a Greek restaurant, but they also do a lot of Fried Chicken and several Seafood dishes.

My friend ordered the Gyro Platter (which included Fries and a Greek Salad $8.49)




I just got the Gyro Sandwich ($5.99) and also a side of Hummus (I think around $3.50)



The Gyro Sandwich was pretty good, but I have definitely had better.
The Hummus was really good though – super thick and the portion was huge.
I doubt that I would go back, because there are several Greek Restaurants that are closer to where I live and more authentic, but if I lived in that area it wouldn’t be bad from time to time.


Theo's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment