Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Serendipity 3 - "A.B.C." Burger






I’ve seen the movie Serendipity and I knew that it was a real restaurant in New York, but when I was recently visiting Miami and a friend suggested that we dine there I found myself very excited to learn that it is now a chain (I think this is the fifth location)
The ATMOSPHERE… Spacious and Whimsical!
The SERVICE… Friendly and Efficient!
The FOOD… The Menu is HUGE! (Reminiscent of the Cheesecake Factory Menu) Although they are known for their Gi-normous desserts, they do have a full menu consisting of just about anything that you might be craving.
Of course I had to get a Burger! I decided on the “A.B.C.” Burger (Avocado, Brie and Caramelized Onions - $15) and chose the Sweet Potato Fries as my side.
I was not disappointed when it arrived, big and juicy, and piled high with delicious toppings. Although I did devour it in entirety, it was too big to eat “sandwich” style and I ended up having to “knife and fork” it. The Sweet Potato Fries were also very good! I feel like $15 for a Burger is a little high, but I was on vacation and it was Miami, so considering those two things I actually think it was a good deal, and I will continue to have fond memories of Serendipity!
Serendipity 3 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment