Saturday, March 31, 2012

Key West Key Lime Pie Co. - Key Lime Pie Bar





So I was watching the Food Shows on TV and saw a slice of Key Lime Pie dipped in Chocolate and served on a stick. I love Key Lime Pie and I love Chocolate, so when I was in Key West recently I knew that I had to try it. It was a hot, hot day and everywhere I looked seemed to be out of it until I stumbled on the Key West Key Lime Pie Co. It cost 4 or 5 dollars, which I gladly paid, and then I moved out on to the porch to try this decadent delight. The frozen chocolate outer coating combined with the tart key lime pie inside made this almost too rich to eat, however I did manage to eat every bite wish cooled me off and refreshed me. Would I eat it again? Probably not! But am I glad that I tried it – Absolutely!
Key West Key Lime Pie Co on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment