Monday, October 7, 2013

The Earl - Atlanta


I remember going there before and having a Burger that I really enjoyed, but on my most recent trip to Atlanta I really fell in love with The Earl.
It definitely fits into the category of being a Dive Bar (that also offers food) where I’d imagine most people go to drink and see a concert, however we were there to eat lunch on this particular afternoon and I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious sounding items on their menu.

I decided on the Homemade Veggie Burger (Gluten Free! Made with Fresh Veggies, Flax, Rice and Roasted Pepitas. Topped with Sautéed Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper Strips, and Earl’s Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese and a side item $8).
The Menu description sounded too good to pass up, and I couldn’t believe it was just $8.


When it arrived I was very pleased with how large the Veggie Patty was and also how generous the toppings were, especially that heaping dollop of Goat Cheese.
Boy was it delicious! The texture and flavor from the Burger was outstanding and I ate every bite. I had chosen the Sweet Potato Fries as my side. They tasted really good and I think I ate them up as well. I didn’t care for the Dipping Sauce that comes with them though, too “Mustardy” for my taste, but I thought they were good by themselves so it really didn’t matter.


My friends order the Earl Nachos with Steak (White Corn Chips covered with Melted Jack Cheese, topped with Lettuce, Salsa Fresca, Jalapeno Peppers and Sour Cream $9). They really liked it and told me the Steak Add-On really made it shine.


A great place for a Beer, a Shot or a Concert, and also a great place for a delicious lunch!

Earl on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment