Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fred's Southern Kitchen - Lakeland


I don’t normally write reviews about multiple locations of the same chain, however I am so impressed with Fred’s Southern Kitchen that it is worth mentioning again.


I have previously written about the Winter Haven location, however the Lakeland location is even bigger and just as good (if not better).


If you go for lunch between 2pm and 4pm then your drink is included in the price.
and if you clean your plate, then you get an even cheaper price (my favorite incentive ever, so smart and waste preventing)


Their home-style dishes are all fresh and delicious and you can tell they are made with love. I always go back for a second plate, and sometimes a third.



Their Bread Pudding is really good too!


It takes me about an hour to get there and is worth the drive every time!

Fred's Southern Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment