Friday, January 6, 2012

Graffiti Junktion - Beef Burger (add Bleu Cheese)


Since they first opened up in Thornton Park a few years ago I have been going back time and time again to Graffiti Junktion. I cannot say enough good things about them, nor can I give it a “one time visit” review like I normally do because I have been there so often and have always been very satisfied!
The ATMOSPHERE… It is called Graffiti Junktion for a reason; there is Graffiti on all of the walls and tables. Play Ski Ball, have a drink at the bar, or just enjoy the scenery with a group of friends. There is usually something each night like Trivia or Live Music.
The SERVICE… I have always had great service with their friendly staff.
The FOOD… They have delicious appetizers and salads and a Full Bar with great drink prices, however what I go for is their Burgers! They have several “Specialty” Burgers that are definite crowd pleasers, but I usually just build my own! You can choose Beef, Turkey, Veggie, Chicken, Hot Dog. (served with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles & Fries) On a side note their Fries are really awesome – Hot, Fresh, and Crispy – and served in heaping portions. I always get the Beef and add Bleu Cheese Crumbles ($8.75) and always leave Full and Happy!
If you have not yet been there, do yourself a favor and go try Graffiti Junktion!





Graffiti Junktion opened up a second location in College Park. (I hear that a third location will be opening up soon) This location has the same great food as the one in Thornton Park. There are several other restaurants that have opened up in the same area recently, but Graffiti Junktion is absolutely my favorite!
They have nightly specials that are geared towards the area, and have one of the best tasting Burgers in Orlando.





Graffiti Junktion · American Burger Bar on Urbanspoon Graffiti Junktion · American Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment