Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Junior Colombian Burger - Single






I recently dropped a friend off at Universal Studios for a job interview that would take an hour or so, and since I had time to kill I decided to go and get something to eat. I had read several reviews of Junior Colombian Burger, and when I realized that it was located right there on Kirkman Drive I decided to give it a try to see what all the hype was about.
The ATMOSPHERE… It is a small storefront in a strip mall, with a counter that probably seats about 15.
The SERVICE… Order at the counter, in about five minutes your food will be ready. You can either eat it there or take it to go. They are open from 11am until at least 3:30am.
The FOOD… Burgers, Hot Dogs, Corncakes, Quesadillas, Skewers, A simple menu with simple prices, no nonsense.
The Cheeseburgers come in Single $5.75, Double $6.75 or Triple $7.75 and all come with Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, Cheese, Potato Chips, and the following Sauces: Garlic, Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Pink and Pineapple. I decided that since it was my first time that I would just get the Single, and I must tell you that it was well worth the $5.75!
I can tell you that what makes this Burger special and delicious is both the generous amount of crushed Potato Chips that top the Burger and the Sweet Sauces that give it an unusual, non-American flavor! It was like nothing that I had ever had before, but I really enjoyed it and I look forward to going back. (Next time I will get the Double) If you are looking for a Burger that has a really unique taste then give it a try!
Junior Colombian Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment