Sunday, July 8, 2012

Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill


Smokey Bones is the one “Chain” restaurant that I frequent the most. I usually just dine at these establishments every once in a while, however with the food and service that we receive here we go back quite often.


They have a little something for everyone.
They have a great bar with good drink specials.
I have always had good servers.
They have trivia on certain nights, which can be very entertaining, and they always have several TVs going if you would like to watch the game or music videos.
Then there is the FOOD!



They have Burgers that you can customize a million different ways.
But when I want a Burger from Smokey Bones I have found that I like the Big Time BLT (a ½ lb of fire-grilled Burger bliss smothered in melted Swiss, then topped with thick peppered Bacon slices, crisp iceberg Lettuce, Tomato, Garlic Mayo, sliced Avocado, Red Onion and Pickles, all on a toasted Burger Bun $8.99)


I also really enjoy The West Coast Club (Triple decker toasted sandwich layered with slices of slow smoked Turkey Breast, Hickory Bacon, shredded Lettuce, Tomato, sliced Haas Avocado and spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise $8.99) It is a thick, hearty sandwich that always tastes great to me.



But my Smokey Bones staple is always the Chicken Fingers. I get them tossed in the Sweet Brown Sugar sauce which makes it sweet, then I dip them in Bleu Cheese! Mmmmm!
Regardless of what me entrée is I always get the BBQ Baked Beans as one of my sides. Although they are smoky and have Pork in them, they are “Super Sweet” and taste like candy! My other side is often the Kettle Chips which are thick and crispy, and seem a little more special then French Fries.


One nice perk about Smokey Bones is their Bones Club. You are issued a card, and with every purchase you swipe it to add points. Once you have 200 points you get $20 of credit. (I believe that for every $200 you spend you get $20) As if that weren’t enough you also receive lots of email coupons. ($5 off here and $10 off there) It is a nice reward system that gives me that little extra incentive to return frequently, but overall it is the delicious food that keeps me coming back for more.

Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment