Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chipotle



So anyone that is reading this has most likely already been to Chipotle, so I really don’t feel the need to write a proper review of it.
For those of you that have slipped under the radar and not enjoyed Chipotle yet, then shame on you. Do yourself a favor and go there now.
The basics are this… You wait in a line and pick from the following: Burrito, Tacos, Salad or Rice Bowl.




Then you pick your meat and your toppings and they make it for you fresh according to your specifications.



When I go I like to get a Rice Bowl, preferably with Brown Rice.
Instead of Meat I choose Vegetarian, which consists of Grilled Peppers and Onions, choice of Beans (I get Black) and Guacamole (which is complimentary when you choose Vegetarian, but there is an additional charge for Guacamole when you have Meat).
Then I add Mild Salsa, Corn Salsa, Sour Cream and Cheese.
I don’t feel the need for Meat at Chipotle because of all the other outstanding flavors that are already in my bowl.



Although it is probably enough food to take some home, I always manage to finish every last bite.
The only thing I don’t care for is that when I don’t order a drink the total (with tax) comes to $6.66.
It may be silly, but it makes me nervous – however it doesn’t keep me away from Chipotle. I love it way too much for that to happen.

Chipotle Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment