Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wo Hop - Chinatown


It was around 2am and I was with my buddy who suggested we grab something to eat. He said he knew of a place in China Town that would be open, so we hopped in a cab and headed straight to Wo Hop.




Up stairs or down stairs, with very basic décor and bright lights.
Hot Tea, anyone?




Started out with some Fried Dumplings – Super Delicious!!!!




Then we had Broccoli with Black Bean Sauce and a Shrimp and Vegetable Dish.




The Chicken Wings scared me and I didn’t try them.



Some Urbanspoon reviews indicate that the Downstairs part has different Food then the Upstairs part, who knew?



Very glad I went and I had a great time catching up with my friend.
The Fried Dumplings were good enough to go back for, especially if I ever find myself wasted in NYC craving Chinese Food in the middle of the night again!
It could happen.


Wo Hop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment