Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill - Mount Dora, FL



Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill is located in the heart of Downtown Mount Dora. It is quite the popular place for locals to grab some Mexican Food and a Margarita, and I just stumbled upon it a few weeks ago while I was in the area.


I started by meeting some friends at the bar with bottomless Chips and Salsa, followed by shots to get the party started.



We were seated and I placed my order for a Combo I (One enchilada, one Taco and one Chalupa – all Chicken $8.50)



I’m not sure if that is exactly what they brought out - I think they brought me a Tostada instead of a Chalupa, however it really didn’t matter because everything was delicious! The Chicken was tender and flavored just the way I like it.
I definitely see why this place is so popular.

Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment