Friday, August 26, 2011

Bahama Breeze - Hand Crafted Burger




Bahama Breeze is a nation wide chain that has a handful of Florida locations. I was recently visiting some friends in Tampa and we ended up going there for lunch. I had been to Bahama Breeze a couple of times in Orlando, but it had been so long that I didn’t even remember what the food was like, and so I figured that this would hopefully be a place where I could get a delicious Burger.
The ATMOSPHERE – Tropical Island theme, think Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville without all the tourists and the long waits.
The SERVICE – Our server was so friendly and helpful (I wish I remembered her name to give her a “Shout out”) even if the food would have been terrible, her service would have helped make it a good experience.
The FOOD – Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Coconut shrimp, Fish tacos, etc…. a little something for everyone
I decided on the Fresh Hand Crafted Burger which comes with Fresh Ground Beef, Lettuce, Vine Ripened Tomato, Shaved Red Onions, Crisp Pickle Slices on a toasted Brioche Bun and after adding Goat Cheese and Sliced Avocado the cost was still under $10. My favorite part was that Fries were not my only option as my side, you can also chose between Vine Ripened Tomato Salad, Yellow Rice with Black Beans, or Fresh Fruit Salad. After the servers description I realized that the Fruit Salad was what I wanted, Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes with a dollop of Sorbet, it was delicious and refreshing! As for the Burger it was cooked just the way I like it, the Goat Cheese was melted, the Vegetables were fresh and the Bun was the perfect casing to this delicious sandwich!
This experience makes me want to revisit the Orlando Bahama Breeze locations a little more often!
Bahama Breeze on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment