Saturday, August 20, 2011

Junior's Diner - Burger and Tots





Junior’s Diner is located in the Audubon Park Garden District on the corner of Corrine Drive and Winter Park Road.
THE ATMOSPHERE – Your basic Diner or Greasy Spoon, sit at the counter and watch them cook your food, or take a booth and wait for it to arrive.
THE SERVICE – Pretty much what you would expect from a Diner, nothing more, nothing less (I do love Diners, so I hope that doesn’t sound like I think that is a bad thing)
THE FOOD – Breakfast, Burgers, Patty Melts, Blue Plate Specials
I asked the server which to get: the Omelet? or the Burger? She replied “the Burgers are good” so of course I had to have one, and why not add Bleu Cheese and Bacon? When I heard that Tater Tots were an option, they immediately became my side item of choice. The Burger itself was 3 out of 5 stars, nether the best nor the worst, just a little on the forgettable side. The prices were OK. I completed the Burger, but left some of the generous portion of “Tots”
I wish I had something better to say about this place because it was really not bad, however there was also nothing that makes me say “Wow” either.
I would love to visit Junior’s again, but will most likely order something off of the Breakfast menu.
Junior's Diner on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment