Monday, May 28, 2012

Bella Napoli



Bella Napoli is a small Italian Restaurant/ Pizza joint located near the corner of 7th and 49th street. It is conveniently located right next to the hotel that I stay at when I visit New York, so need less to say I have eaten there many times, especially on those late drunken nights. I feel like the majority of their business is delivery orders, but they are definitely jam packed during lunch hour.




On a recent night I stopped in late and grabbed a slice of Veggie, which I think was around $5 with tax. Piled high with Spinach, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Onions and Mushrooms, I could only finish half before I was full which meant there would be leftovers for the next morning. It might not be the best piece of Pizza that I have ever had, but it is definitely one that will give you the feel of how New York Pizza should be!


Bella Napoli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment