Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sea Thai - Yellow Curry Chicken


I have been to SEA Thai (South East Asia Thai) for lunch on several occasions and I usually find it to be flavorful and satisfying.


The ATMOSPHERE… Clean with Nice Décor
The SERVICE… I have always had very friendly, prompt service.
The FOOD… Noodle or Rice Dishes, Curry Dishes, all made with Chicken, Pork, Beef, Tofu, Vegetables, Shrimp or Seafood.

I have found what I like at SEA Thai, and although I have tried and enjoyed several of their dishes I always seem to go back to my standard. 


I start with the Vegetable Spring Rolls (Golden Fried Spring Rolls stuffed with Glass Noodles and assorted minced Vegetables, served with Plum Dipping Sauce - $2.95)
They are crispy and delicate and the Sauce is sweet with a little tang.



Then I get the Yellow Curry Chicken (Thai Spices blended in a Yellow Curry Paste with Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Onions simmered in Coconut Milk, served with Jasmine Rice - $6.50)
The Coconut Milk gives this dish a sweet flavor and the Chicken pieces and the Vegetables always seem extremely fresh!

If you are like me and dine in the late afternoon be sure to check their hours of operation because I know they close between Lunch and Dinner, also their evening prices are a little higher, but I would assume that Dinner portions are also larger.


Sea Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment