Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orlando Ale House - Bistro Burger




Orlando Ale House has several locations that I have visited numerous times over the years. The atmosphere is half bar/ half restaurant with a sports bar feel. They have many standout dishes such as their Wings and Zingers, their “Enormous” Chicken Nachos and they probably have the best Onion Rings in town. I was recently there for lunch and decided to try the Bistro Burger (Stacked High with Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Sliced Pickle, and Onion Ring and Bistro Sauce. Served on a Toasted Ciabatta Bun - $8.99) I chose their Kettle Chips as my side. I didn’t have high expectations however at first bite I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was the Burger patty itself thick and juicy, but the Ciabatta Bun was the perfect, hearty way to encase all of the oozing Cheese, crispy Bacon and extremely thick Pickle slices without making a huge mess. I really enjoyed it and now have something else delicious and filling to order when I am at the Ale House.
Miller's Ale House Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment