Tuesday, July 8, 2014

C Casa at the Oxbow Market - Napa Valley, California



The Oxbow Public Market is a 40,000 square foot marketplace that features a diverse mixture of local food vendors, artisan cafes and is an organic produce outlet for local farms. I discovered it online and it intrigued me with its variety of places to grab a quick bite of something fresh and local.



I searched through the vendors on their website and knew that when I visited I wanted to try something from C Casa because their menu and their prices were just right for me.



When looking further at their website I found that their product was even better for you then I thought. Check out more information about their Values by clicking HERE.




I was between meals, so I wanted just a snack to hold me over until dinner.
I decided on the Avocado Taco (with Corn Relish, Poblanos, Green Onions, Mixed Greens and Avocado Crema $4.50).
It was ready in no time, so I found a spot to sit and began to feast on this enormous Taco!




The flavors of all the ingredients were so bright and fresh that I was extremely pleased with my order.
Plus it was so over-stuffed that I had to eat everything that fell out with a fork.



Well worth the money, and if I ever find myself at the Oxbow Market I will gladly return to this wonderful gem called C Casa!
 
C CASA on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment