Thursday, July 24, 2014

Khasiyat



Oh My God – I love Indian Cuisine, but sometimes I’m not quite sure about the Meat in certain dishes so when I know that it is Vegetarian the only thing I have to question is “Will it be too Spicy for me?”
When it is a Vegetarian Buffet then I am in pure heaven because although there is certain to be a dish or two that pack too much heat for my palette, but I know there will be several that I really enjoy!
A place that I really enjoy is off of the beaten path on Lancaster Drive (between Orange Blossom Trail and Orange Avenue) called Khasiyat.
I feel like if you didn’t hear about it from someone that you would never go there because it is definitely not on any major street.
You wouldn’t think much of it by the looks of the outside, and although there are no frills to the décor it is larger then expected.




During the week they have a lunch buffet, and all of the dishes are flavor-packed and 100% Vegetarian.




What I like to do is get a tiny sampling of each dish, and then for my second trip fill the plate with my favorites.





They have many savory and a few sweet things to choose from, but the buffet has had slightly different items each time I have gone.




With each meal they bring out a Dosa, which is huge (Look at the photo and know that the paper plate it is served on is full size). It is a thin crepe rolled around a spiced mashed potato filling, and if you have never tried it you definitely should.


Highly recommended and you will definitely leave full.

Khasiyat on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment