Monday, July 14, 2014

Capurro's - San Francisco, California



We were in San Francisco walking around at Fisherman’s Wharf looking for a place to have a nice early dinner and we decided on Capurro’s Restaurant and Bar.
Since 1946, Capurro’s Restaurant has been family owned and operated, serving the freshest locally caught seafood with an Italian flare.



As we entered, we were quickly seated in their spacious dining room. Our server Antonio quickly brought out our drinks and some Bread and Butter, then proceeded to take our order. We noticed that not only was he taking excellent care of us but also of everyone at the surrounding tables.




My friend ordered the Hot Seafood Platter (Crab Cake, Crispy Monterey Calamari, Beer Battered Jumbo Shrimp $18.95). He enjoyed it all (finishing every bite) but told me that the Crab Cake was his favorite of the three.




I don’t care for Seafood, and although this was primarily a Seafood restaurant they did have several other things on the menu. I ordered the Pesto Artichoke Chicken Hand Tossed Thin Crust Pizza (with Grilled Onions and Garlic $17.95).
This was actually quite delicious, I loved the pesto sauce base, and they did not skimp on the chicken or artichokes either.



It was actually a full-sized Pizza and I couldn’t even finish half of it, lucky for me our hotel room had a fridge and I got to enjoy the rest of it over the next couple of days.

Capurro's Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment