Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sonoma Draught House



We were going to see a play at The Abbey and decided to grab lunch next door at Sonoma Draught House. I had been in this space before, but it was something else at the time and had been quite a while so I was glad to give it a try.




The space is unique and they offer both indoor and outdoor seating.
They have a full bar and offer a million different Beers.




As we were seated we were told that they featuring half priced Appetizers that day and so we decided to get the Hummus. It is normally $10.25, but at that time it was only $5.99.
It has to be one of the most interesting versions of Hummus that I have ever had.
It was served with Pita Points and Grilled Vegetables (which I found to be very odd, but still very tasty).
Also the Hummus itself had a big scoop of Pesto on top of it. Now I love Hummus and love Pesto, but I never would have imagined they would go together, however it actually made a beautiful combination. Who would have thought?




Then for my entrée I had the Black & Bleu Burger (Half pound certified Angus Beef, Bacon and Bleu Cheese Crumbles served on Brioche Bun with Waffle Fries $13.99)
Although a little pricey, this Burger was absolutely delicious!
You could taste the “better then average” quality of Beef, and the Bacon and Bleu Cheese made it super satisfying. The crispy Waffle Fries were good too!



It’s not as though I will be rushing back there any time soon, however next time I am in that area I would gladly dine there again. It was indeed pretty good.

Sonoma Draught House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment