Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory - Macaroni and Cheese Burger


I’ve been a fan of The Cheesecake Factory for several years now, but I never get a Burger there. I think one time many years ago I got one and found it was too big to eat and too bland to enjoy. However there are so many delicious options on their menu that I never gave it a second thought, until my last visit when I noticed that they have added a section called GLAMBURGERS.
The ATMOSPHERE… Large and spacious with high ceilings, sometimes there is a slight wait, but the place is big enough to accommodate a lot of people. I have been to several locations across the country and they have all been consistent.
The SERVICE… In all of my Cheesecake Factory experiences I have had friendly, menu-rehearsed servers and have never had any complaints.
The FOOD… The menu is literally a book, featuring a type of cuisine for every palate. There are far too many choices for anyone to honestly say, “I can’t find anything that I like!” They offer Cocktails, Salads, Burgers, Sandwiches, and Pastas to name a few. They have several Chicken dishes that are all outstanding! And then there is the Cheesecake, there are about twenty to chose from, Delicious, Delectable and Decadent!
While looking over the GLAMBURGER section of the menu I found many that looked good, but it was the Macaroni and Cheese Burger that caught my eye. “Charbroiled and Topped with our Creamy Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls and Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Onion and Mayo” I had to have it! I ordered it my usual “Well Done” without the rabbit food and mayo, (pickles on the side) because I didn’t want anything to take away from the oooey goooey cheesiness of what I had hoped would be a Delicious Burger. The fries seemed to be Plain Jane, so I got a Salad on the side for no additional charge (I believe this Burger was $11.50) Upon arrival I was slightly concerned that the bun was too big for the burger and that it would end up “All Bread”, but once I took a bite of it I realized that they know what they are doing. The bun was toasted, and it was actually the perfect size to encase the contents of the Fried Mac–N-Cheese, the Cheese Sauce AND the perfectly seasoned Beef! It gave me a cross between a Grilled Cheese Sandwich and a Cheeseburger! I might have even licked the remaining Cheese Sauce off of my plate it was so good. It will be difficult to go back and not get a Burger, my only dilemma now is “Do I enjoy the same Burger again?” or “Do I try a different one?” Either way I’m sure I will be pleased!


The Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,
    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/26/300710/restaurant/Orlando/The-Cheesecake-Factory-Winter-Park
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/60/650450/restaurant/University-Heights/Frontier-Restaurant-Albuquerque
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/26/1566516/restaurant/North/Hanan-Mediterranean-Gourmet-Orlando
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/26/301913/restaurant/Central/Johnnys-Fillin-Station-Orlando
    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:
    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon
    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/26/6350/Orlando/Florida-Burger-Lover.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar
    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Ken
    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete