Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jeremiah's Italian Ice


Jeremiah’s Italian Ice has five Central Florida locations.
I’ve been to three of the five locations, but the one I frequent the most is the one in Maitland.
Once I went three days consecutively, but I try to keep it for special occasions.


Each day they offer about fifteen flavors of Italian Ice.
You can just get the Italian Ice plain, or Soft Serve Ice Cream, or my favorite is to get the Gelati where they layer Italian Ice and Soft Serve together!


You can even have multiple flavors, and you can tell them exactly how you want it layered.


The staff is always fast and friendly (It seems to be all high school-age girls working there).
They will let you try as many flavors as you like, and their prices are very affordable.
There is often a line, but it never takes long and is well worth the wait.
I’ve never taken anyone there that didn’t enjoy it!

Jeremiah's Italian Ice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment