Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LaSpada's CheeseSteaks and Hoagies


I have a friend who is from Philadelphia that lives here in Orlando now. I remember him telling me that it was hard to find a good Philly Cheese Steak anywhere in town that compares to back home, but that he did find one really good place called LaSpada’s.
Located in a strip mall on Lee Road, about half way between I4 and Edgewater, LaSpada’s is anything but fancy. You go up to the counter and place your order from the “Just pleasant enough, but not overly friendly” staff member who is working that day.


The menu is simple, Hoagies (Hot and Cold), Burgers, Fries, Onion Rings, etc. (basically anything that can be cooked on a flat top grill or in a deep fryer).
However I was here to get a Cheese Steak, so that’s what I ordered, and boy was I glad I did!


Almost ten bucks for the 12 inch, but it was worth every dollar. The Steak Meat was grilled to perfection and was just charred enough but still really tender. It had tons of grilled Onions and White American Cheese, and I ate every bite!


I actually went back to take a friend and had their BLT, which was also really amazing, so I’m guessing that all of their Hoagies are pretty good. Next time you feel like good ole Submarine Sandwich or Hoagie then make your way over to LaSpada’s and let me know what you think!

LaSpada's Original Cheesesteaks & Hoagies on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment