Friday, May 10, 2013

Woodlands



Woodlands is a restaurant that serves South Indian food, they are also completely Vegetarian. I have been there several times and ordered off of their menu, but my favorite is to go for their lunch buffet. They are closed on Mondays and the buffet is served from 11:30 to 3 Tuesday thru Friday only.


Part of what I enjoy about Woodland’s Buffet is the fact that everything is Vegetarian, so I don’t have to question what I may be eating (like I do at some buffets).


For my taste buds everything is very flavorful and well spiced, but not overly hot.


They offer several Chutneys which will enhance your meal and can add a little heat if you need it.


They also bring Dosa (Indian Crepe with Potato Filling) to your table, and will keep bringing it upon request.



I usually get two plates worth and leave having tried everything, and always with a full stomach and a satisfied palette.

Woodlands on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment