Thursday, September 5, 2013

French Quarter Market Place - Los Angeles


Ready for a late night meal it was suggested that we go to the French Quarter Market Place. This is a well-known diner that has been around since 1974. When you enter it does give you the feeling of being on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, with artwork and little shops all around.



The menu is pretty big and consists of a little of everything. The Patty Melt jumped out at me (Half pound Burger with Cheddar Cheese and Grilled Onions on Rye Bread $10.95). I ordered it with Steak Fries and a side of Ranch.



I ordered it Well Done because I don’t like any pink at all, when it came out it was slightly pink but not enough to bother me. It was really greasy (but it was a Patty Melt after all and that is part of it’s charm). Overall I really enjoyed it and ate every bite on my plate.

French Quarter Market Place on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment