Thursday, September 5, 2013

SmashBurger - Salt Lake City


When stuck in an airport for a layover sometimes we are forced to dine in one of the available restaurants like it or not. While recently in the Salt Lake City airport I had time to kill and I was hungry and there was a place called SmashBurger that had a decent looking menu.
I decided to get the Avocado Swiss Black Bean Burger with Smash Fries and a Drink.
The total came to $11.72, which although it was a little high it still felt like a deal considering it was in an airport.


It wasn’t long before my number was called and I went to pick up my tray.
It looked good enough – the Black Bean Patty seemed like it would taste pretty good and the Avocado, Swiss, Lettuce and Tomato seemed fresh.
The Burger itself was actually quite good, as were the Smash Fries (tossed in Olive Oil, Garlic and Rosemary) but the Passion Fruit Iced Tea was disgusting. It was dark and bitter and tasted the way feet smell.


In retrospect I should have just had a Coke because I hated the Tea, but other then that it was not half bad…especially for an airport meal.
 
Smashburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment