Thursday, September 5, 2013

Joey's Cafe - Los Angeles



On my last day in L.A. we stopped in at Joey’s Café in West Hollywood for breakfast before we headed to the airport. What a charmingly quaint café, with fresh ingredients, exceptional service and reasonable prices.




My friend ordered “Joey’s Breakfast” (Two Eggs, Choice of Pancake, Waffle or French Toast topped with Strawberries and Bananas, and Choice of Bacon, Turkey Bacon or Italian Sausage $10.95).
What a delicious looking plate. He seemed to really enjoy his breakfast, and I had a piece of his Turkey Bacon and thought it was crispy and tasty. (Sometimes Turkey Bacon is a little too leathery for me but this was really good).



I went with the “Oven-Roasted Sun Dried Tomato Omelet”. (Omelet with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Basil, Spinach and Goat Cheese $9.95) This had all of my favorite ingredients in it so how could I go wrong? It was served with Roasted Red Potatoes and a side of Toast. The Omelet had a really great flavor profile and they did not skimp on the Goat Cheese, which really took it over the top.




Even the Iced Tea was really good.


This will be another fond food memory of Los Angeles for me.

Joey's Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment