Thursday, June 14, 2012

All American Cafe


 All American Café has been open for years, but has just recently moved to their new location of Curry Ford Road next door to the Family Dollar. I recently gave then a try for Breakfast and was thrilled with the food that they brought to the table!
The ATMOSPHERE… It looks small from the outside but is actually quite big inside. I think that it was previously a different restaurant but I’m not completely sure.
The SERVICE… Very friendly waitresses, the kind of place where everyone knows everyone
The FOOD… Standard Diner Food such as Breakfasts, Sandwiches, Burgers and Subs

I love ordering a big Breakfast at Diners or “Greasy Spoons” because to me it is comforting and usually something that I do not allow myself to make at home very often.
Most Diners seem to have one “Extra Special” item that makes me want to go back because it was so good. All American Café does not just have “One” of these items; they have several!


I ordered the One Egg Breakfast with Bacon, Sourdough Toast and Home Fries ($4.80) and a Half Order of Biscuits and Gravy ($2.55). My friend ordered the same with ham instead of Bacon. We were so hungry and so excited when these giant portions were delivered to the table.


The three strips of bacon were thick and crispy and the Home Fries had bits of Bell Pepper and Onion in them and were perfectly seasoned.


The Biscuit was Huge and the Gravy was fresh and abundant, I’m glad I just had a Half Order because it was so much.


Even the Toast (which most people don’t pay much attention to) was great. It was larger and thicker then regular sandwich bread and I slathered it with Jelly to end this decadent meal on a sweet note.

Any time I am in that area I will gladly re-visit them again because it is an A+ Diner. I also hear they have a Breakfast Buffet on Saturdays and Sundays and that is definitely be worth checking out!




All American Café and Catering on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment