Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bikkuri Sushi


Not being a fan of Sushi myself I was a little apprehensive to try Bikkuri Sushi, however I have found in the past that most Sushi places offer other things. I was delighted to find that Bikkuri offers several other things that I wanted to order and I found them to be pretty good.


When you arrive you climb a flight of stairs as the restaurant is on the second floor, overlooking Colonial drive. They have a small section that is downstairs but that is more for carry out.



We started with the Vegetable Tempura (Eggplant, Lotus Root, Sweet Potato $4.99).
The choice of Vegetables was very interesting and they were hot a crispy! 



Then for my dinner I decided on the Udon Noodle with Chicken ($7.99).
The presentation was beautiful, the Noodles and Sauce were amazing, the Vegetables were fresh and the Price was right.
My only complaint was the Chicken itself. A couple of times I bit into one of those hard, grisly things and had to spit it into my napkin. (Gross, I know)
It is a shame that when I look back at this meal that is what I remember, because everything else about it was really good.
If I find myself returning to Bikkuri I would love to order the same thing again, without the Chicken. I’d probably love it.

Bikkuri Sushi Noodle and Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment