Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Zorba's Greek Taverna


I have been to Zorba’s a couple of times now. I am a big fan of The Greek Corner and I didn’t think I would like this place as much, but I will say I have had some pretty decent food there.


The Hummus is pretty good and worth the $4, it tastes fresh and the Pita is pretty good.


The Falafel Wrap was also worth the $6. I have had better – but for the price it is a good value.


How about a side of Greek Fries for $2? Why yes! They appear to be frozen Steak Fries topped with a little bit of Feta – but for $2 why not?


As far as main entrees I have had the Spanakopita Platter. (Fresh Spinach and Feta Cheese wrapped in Phyllo Dough infused with Zorba’s Herbs. Served with Greek Salad and Tzatziki Sauce $11) The flavors were really good and I would gladly order it again.

In my experiences at Zorba’s the food has been tasty, the service has been just OK and the price has been right. I still prefer The Greek Corner but Zorba’s is a nice alternative if you are in the Kirkman/Conroy area.



Zorba's Greek Taverna on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment