Sunday, April 28, 2013

That One Spot


I had heard about That One Spot and wanted to give it a try. My first attempt was on a Saturday and it was so packed with the line running out the door that we left and went somewhere else. Then later the next week we returned around 2pm on a weekday.



As you walk up to the counter and place your order you can see them on the “Burger Assembly Line” behind the cashier, which is good because you know that each Burger is made fresh to order. My only problem with That One Spot is that I feel the space could be used better. It is not a large place to begin with and if the layout was different then they could accommodate the line much easier.


But on to the food….


My friend ordered That One Burger (Good ole’ Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions and That One Sauce $6.99) and he told me that the Beef was really good.


I wanted to try one of their Veggie Burgers so I ordered the Greek Spinach Veggie Burger (Spinach Greek Herb-Stuffing Patties, Herb Greek Yogurt, Feta Cheese, sliced Roasted Red Peppers, Sprouts and Fresh Red Onions $7.50).
I felt like getting two side items so I added Hand Cut French Fries ($1.99) and Grandma’s Mac & Cheese ($3.50).



The Veggie Burger was fantastic! The Spinach Patty was seasoned perfectly and there was tons of Feta making it a really decadent Burger. (I didn’t miss the Meat at all!)
The Fries were decent, not the best I’ve ever had, but quite good.


This leaves us with Grandma’s Mac & Cheese. First off I must say that the portion was very generous. As I stuck my spoon in I realized that not only was it super Cheesy and Creamy, but there was also kernels of Corn in it which tasted really awesome.
I didn’t leave one single bite on my plate and I left feeling stuffed and bloated, but it was definitely worth it. Can’t wait to go back.

That One Spot on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment