Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fresh Cafe


Fresh is a café that is located in the Hannibal Square area of Winter Park. Most of their ingredients are both organic and locally sourced (within a 150 mile radius).
They are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday (closed between 4pm and 6pm) and brunch on Sundays.
The menus are small and vary from lunch to dinner, each offering 12 – 15 items to choose from.


The place has limited seating and can only accommodate a certain number of people.


I was there for a late lunch one day and was the only one in the place, which was perfect for me. I started with the Yucca Fries ($4). The Yucca itself was delicious, fried to a crisp and sprinkled with Sea Salt. It came with both a spicy homemade Ketchup and a Pesto Aioli for dipping that were both very tasty.



Then for my Sandwich I had the Say Queso ($9). It was a large crusty loaf of Bread with grilled Manchego, organic Pears and Fig Jam. It was really satisfying and the house-made Pickled Vegetables that came with it were also very good.
I like Fresh very much and would definitely go back if given the opportunity.

Fresh Café on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment